Chicken Tostada Salad Recipe
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce
- 4 tostada shells
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use Southwestern chicken strips
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Divide among shells. Top with chicken; sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Tostada Salad(4)
Sort By :
Ranch dressing? I don't think so! I thinned down the dour cream with two tablespoons of buttermilk and seasoned it with half a teaspoon cumin. Eliminated the hot sause and used a quarter cup of chunky salsa. I uesed them as a topping after the chicken then sprinkled with cheese. Otherwise, it's a really good recipe!
The ranch dressing did not interest me much. I made my own dressing combining lite sour cream and salsa to top this recipe.
Oh please -- NEVER put ranch dressing on anything mexican. This was awful.
Not exactly sure what to say about this one. The kids love it, I don't. I'll be making it for them many more times but I'll make myself something else.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Recipes >
- Chicken Salads >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Salad Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Salad Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Salads >