- 2 cups frozen cheese tortellini
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat until juices run clear.
- Drain tortellini; add to skillet. Stir in spaghetti sauce. Sprinkle with cheese. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forChicken Tortellini Skillet
"Simple, perfect for a weeknight. Needs some seasonings, but otherwise, a keeper! Used refrigerated tortellini......I like those better than frozen."
"Very tasty. I added 2 garlic cloves, a celery stalk, broccoli, and 5 large mushrooms to the sauce....trying to get in my vegetables for my family."
"Hubby hates tomatoes, so I added my own alfredo sauce instead. He loved it. Will make again."
"This was excellent! I did add zucchini and my own red sauce with loads of garlic!"
"So delicious and easy to make! We eat this all the time."
"will try it , would also be good with shrimp instead of chicken"