Chicken Tortellini Skillet Recipe
- 2 cups frozen cheese tortellini
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat until juices run clear.
- Drain tortellini; add to skillet. Stir in spaghetti sauce. Sprinkle with cheese. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Chicken Tortellini Skillet(7)
Sort By :
Hubby hates tomatoes, so I added my own alfredo sauce instead. He loved it. Will make again.
This was excellent! I did add zucchini and my own red sauce with loads of garlic!
Definitely a will make again dinner! Quick easy with very little prep and the kids were able to help make it and loved it! Added some Meditteranean seasonings to the chicken when cooking for a little flair, but the dish was worth 5 stars for sure!
So delicious and easy to make! We eat this all the time.
I made this dish last night for dinner and it was a hit! After cooking it for a few minutes on the stove I put it in the oven to bake for 10 minutes. This made the mozzarella cheese crispy and delicious. I will serve this again and again, thanks for the recipe.
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pasta >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >