Dinner’s on the table in no time with this tasty chicken and pasta recipe from Chandra Benjamin of Eden Prairie, Minnesota. “I’m a graduate student and live alone, so the recipes I make are inexpensive and make just a few servings,” Chandra notes.
- 2 cups frozen cheese tortellini
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat until juices run clear.
- Drain tortellini; add to skillet. Stir in spaghetti sauce. Sprinkle with cheese. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Tortellini Skillet in Cooking for 2 Winter 2008, p52
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Chicken Tortellini Skillet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review