Chicken Tortellini Salad Recipe
- 8 ounces Tortellini, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup diced part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1. Combine all ingredient in a large bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 493 calories, 36g fat (9g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 703mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 17g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Tortellini Salad
"This has become one of my family's favorites!! Can't keep a copy of the recipe on hand, always handing it out! I have added celery and bacon bits to it as well."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.