Chicken Tortellini Salad Recipe
- 8 ounces Tortellini, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup diced part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1. Combine all ingredient in a large bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 493 calories, 36 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 703 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Tortellini Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.