Chicken Tortellini Salad
This is one of the many dishes we offer at the salad bar in the restaurant where I work—it seems to disappear before our eyes!
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 8 ounces Tortellini, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup diced part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Combine all ingredient in a large bowl. Refrigerate until ready to
- serve. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 493 calories, 36 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 703 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 17 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now