Chicken Tortellini in Cream Sauce Recipe
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- Minced fresh basil, optional
- In a large saucepan, cook tortellini according to package directions, adding the broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in butter until tender. Stir in the cheese, cream and seasonings. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 7-9 minutes or until slightly thickened. Add chicken; heat through.
- Drain tortellini and broccoli; toss with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with basil if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Tortellini in Cream Sauce(4)
Sort By :
We enjoyed this dish very much. Being so quick you wouldn't think it would be as good as it is. We will definitely make this again.
excellent recipe! it was quick and simple to make if you are in a hurry. I also added mushrooms for a little extra to it. Was loved by my whole family :)
This was a quick and very delicious recipe....definitely a keeper! I used half and half instead of the heavy cream and rotisserie chicken so it was more shredded than cubed. Served with garlic bread. Delicious!
Delicious. Used frozen broccoli and added Italian blend cheese instead of just parmesan cheese
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pasta >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Chicken Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >