Kids and adults will like this quick pasta dinner...it tastes as wonderful as a restaurant dish. I like to pair it with a Caesar salad.—Julie Kamlade, Shelby, North Carolina
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- Minced fresh basil, optional
- In a large saucepan, cook tortellini according to package directions, adding the broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in butter until tender. Stir in the cheese, cream and seasonings. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 7-9 minutes or until slightly thickened. Add chicken; heat through.
- Drain tortellini and broccoli; toss with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with basil if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Tortellini in Cream Sauce in Chicken Recipe Cards 2013 2013
Reviews for Chicken Tortellini in Cream Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review