Chicken Thighs with Ginger-Peach Sauce Recipe
- 10 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- 1 cup sliced peeled fresh or frozen peaches
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup peach preserves
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced crystallized ginger
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- 1. Place chicken in a 4-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray. Top with peaches and raisins. In a small bowl, combine the preserves, chili sauce, ginger, soy sauce and garlic. Spoon over top.
- 2. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken is tender. Serve with rice if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
1 serving (calculated without rice) equals 314 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 250 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.