- 10 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- 1 cup sliced peeled fresh or frozen peaches
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup peach preserves
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced crystallized ginger
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- Place chicken in a 4-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray. Top with peaches and raisins. In a small bowl, combine the preserves, chili sauce, ginger, soy sauce and garlic. Spoon over top.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken is tender. Serve with rice if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken Thighs with Ginger-Peach Sauce
Sort By :
"Very good and very easy! I didn't have reduced sodium soy sauce so I used regular soy and did not think it needed salt at all, neither did my husband who loves salt. Wonderful flavor!"
"Needed salt! Kinda blah!"