Chicken Thai Pizza Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 2/3 cup Thai peanut sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan or baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine peanut sauce, soy sauce and peanut butter. Add chicken; toss to coat. Spread over crust; sprinkle with cheese and onions.
- 2. Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with bean sprouts and carrot. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Thai Pizza
"I changed this up a little bit. I used Bangkok Peanut sauce because I didn't have any Thai Peanut sauce. Because of the added heat in the sauce I used 1/3 c, and did 3 Tbsp. of peanut butter. My husband loved it this way! I will definitely do it this way again!"
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer