Chicken Thai Pizza
This is a recipe I make for my friends on a girl's night filled with fun and laughter. It is simple to make but is full of flavor.—Kimberly Knuppenburg, Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 2/3 cup Thai peanut sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza
- pan or baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine peanut sauce, soy
- sauce and peanut butter. Add chicken; toss to coat. Spread over
- crust; sprinkle with cheese and onions.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with bean sprouts
- and carrot. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011
. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now