Chicken Tender Wraps Recipe
- 16 frozen breaded chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 4 sun-dried tomato tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 4 slices pepper Jack cheese
- Hot pepper sauce, optional
- 1. Bake chicken according to package directions. Meanwhile, spread 2 tablespoons salad dressing over each tortilla. Sprinkle lettuce and olives down the center of each tortilla. Top with cheese and chicken; drizzle with hot pepper sauce if desired. Roll up; secure with toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 760 calories, 47g fat (11g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 1368mg sodium, 59g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 27g protein .
Reviews for Chicken Tender Wraps
"Substituted grilled chix and went light on dressing and cheese. Served with salsa and multigrain tortilla chips...very satisfying."