Chicken Tender Wraps Recipe
- 16 frozen breaded chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 4 sun-dried tomato tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 4 slices pepper Jack cheese
- Hot pepper sauce, optional
- 1. Bake chicken according to package directions. Meanwhile, spread 2 tablespoons salad dressing over each tortilla. Sprinkle lettuce and olives down the center of each tortilla. Top with cheese and chicken; drizzle with hot pepper sauce if desired. Roll up; secure with toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 760 calories, 47g fat (11g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 1368mg sodium, 59g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 27g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Tender Wraps
"Substituted grilled chix and went light on dressing and cheese. Served with salsa and multigrain tortilla chips...very satisfying."