Chicken Tender Wraps Recipe
“This wrap makes a lunch that’s quick, easy and delicious,” writes Karima Alarhabi from Garysburg, North Carolina. Just as good served cold, you can bake your chicken the night before and assemble your sandwich the next day.
- 16 frozen breaded chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 4 sun-dried tomato tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 4 slices pepper Jack cheese
- Hot pepper sauce, optional
- 1. Bake chicken according to package directions. Meanwhile, spread 2 tablespoons salad dressing over each tortilla. Sprinkle lettuce and olives down the center of each tortilla. Top with cheese and chicken; drizzle with hot pepper sauce if desired. Roll up; secure with toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Tender Wraps
Reviewed May. 3, 2009
"Substituted grilled chix and went light on dressing and cheese. Served with salsa and multigrain tortilla chips...very satisfying."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC