Chicken Tarragon Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/3 cup butter, divided
- 2 medium zucchini, julienned
- 4 small carrots, julienned
- 4 large mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon or 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Sprinkle chicken with paprika. In a large skillet, brown chicken in 2 teaspoons butter. Place the vegetables in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with chicken.
- 2. Melt the remaining butter; stir in the tarragon, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Pour over chicken and vegetables. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear and vegetables are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 300 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 103 mg cholesterol, 525 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.