Chicken Tacos with Pineapple Pico de Gallo
“This recipe is not only light and tasty but also absolutely delicious,” writes Jenny Flake from Gilbert, Arizona. “The pineapple and mango are bursting with flavor and add great taste to these zesty chicken tacos.”
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt-free garlic seasoning blend
- 8 corn tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- For pico de gallo, in a small bowl, combine the pineapple, mango,
- cilantro, onion, lime juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir
- the chicken, cumin, seasoning blend and remaining salt until heated
- through. Spoon 1/4 cup onto each tortilla. Fold in sides. Serve with
- pico de gallo. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tacos with 1/3 cup pico de gallo equals 257 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 572 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber,