- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 8 taco shells, warmed
- Shredded lettuce and cheddar cheese
- Salsa, optional
- Place taco seasoning in a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken, in batches, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook and stir chicken in 2 tablespoons butter for 4-5 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove chicken and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute the onion and green pepper in remaining butter for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in chicken; spoon into taco shells. Top with lettuce and cheese. Serve with salsa if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Tacos
Sort By :
This is one of my favorite ways to have tacos. We use soft flour tortillas instead of taco shells...really like this stuff, especially when it is served with the tomato and avacado salad shown in the picture or down below in the serve with section...SUPER YUMMY!!!!