- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, cheese, mayonnaise, chilies,
- olives, tomato, taco seasoning, lime juice and remaining tortilla
- chips. Spoon over wide ends of dough. Fold points of triangles over
- filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible).
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Garnish
- with sour cream, salsa, tomatoes and lime. Yield: 16 servings.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.