Chicken Taco Fettuccine Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 to 4-1/2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the chicken in oil for 4-5 minutes over medium heat or until heated through Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- 2. Whisk in cream and taco seasoning until blended. Cook and stir until heated through (do not boil). Stir in cheese. Drain fettuccine; toss with chicken mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 349 calories, 19g fat (9g saturated fat), 105mg cholesterol, 321mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 25g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Taco Fettuccine
"This was a tasty recipe, but my family thought it was too dry & rather plain. Throwing in some salsa helped, I thought, but won't make again. However, it was quick to make!"
"Seemed a little blah, like it was missing something-maybe a veggie-not quite sure. 3 of 5 liked so I think I 'll try it again."
"Perhaps doubling the ingredients for the sauce would create a dish that is less dry."
"I thought this was a tad too dry. Mine needed more "sauce". My family ate it but this is not one they will ask me to make again."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.