Chicken Taco Fettuccine Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 to 4-1/2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the chicken in oil for 4-5 minutes over medium heat or until heated through Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Whisk in cream and taco seasoning until blended. Cook and stir until heated through (do not boil). Stir in cheese. Drain fettuccine; toss with chicken mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Chicken Taco Fettuccine(6)
Sort By :
Seemed a little blah, like it was missing something-maybe a veggie-not quite sure. 3 of 5 liked so I think I 'll try it again.
THE ONLY PASTA I HAD WAS MACARONI AND MY FAMILY THOUGHT I MADE HAMBURGER HELPER! I ADDED EXTRA MILK AND CHEESE. I WILL MAKE THIS AGAIN FOR SOMETHING QUICK AND EASY (THATS NOT EXACTLY FROM A BOX!:)
Perhaps doubling the ingredients for the sauce would create a dish that is less dry.
I thought this was a tad too dry. Mine needed more "sauce". My family ate it but this is not one they will ask me to make again.
Love this! It's so easy and quick to make. I used precooked grilled chicken strips. I made the recipe as is and thought it was wonderful, but you can play with it a bit - maybe top it with some sliced green onion and black olives. YUM!!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pasta >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Mexican Chicken Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >