- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 to 4-1/2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the chicken in oil for 4-5 minutes over medium heat or until heated through Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Whisk in cream and taco seasoning until blended. Cook and stir until heated through (do not boil). Stir in cheese. Drain fettuccine; toss with chicken mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Chicken Taco Fettuccine
"This was a tasty recipe, but my family thought it was too dry & rather plain. Throwing in some salsa helped, I thought, but won't make again. However, it was quick to make!"
"Seemed a little blah, like it was missing something-maybe a veggie-not quite sure. 3 of 5 liked so I think I 'll try it again."
"THE ONLY PASTA I HAD WAS MACARONI AND MY FAMILY THOUGHT I MADE HAMBURGER HELPER! I ADDED EXTRA MILK AND CHEESE. I WILL MAKE THIS AGAIN FOR SOMETHING QUICK AND EASY (THATS NOT EXACTLY FROM A BOX!:)"
"Perhaps doubling the ingredients for the sauce would create a dish that is less dry."
"I thought this was a tad too dry. Mine needed more "sauce". My family ate it but this is not one they will ask me to make again."
"Love this! It's so easy and quick to make. I used precooked grilled chicken strips. I made the recipe as is and thought it was wonderful, but you can play with it a bit - maybe top it with some sliced green onion and black olives. YUM!!"
"My family loved this dish! Even my somewhat picky 3 1/2 year old and it was so quick to throw together using a rotisserie chicken."