- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 to 4-1/2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the chicken in oil for 4-5 minutes over medium heat or until heated through Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Whisk in cream and taco seasoning until blended. Cook and stir until heated through (do not boil). Stir in cheese. Drain fettuccine; toss with chicken mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Chicken Taco Fettuccine
Sort By :
This was a tasty recipe, but my family thought it was too dry & rather plain. Throwing in some salsa helped, I thought, but won't make again. However, it was quick to make!
Seemed a little blah, like it was missing something-maybe a veggie-not quite sure. 3 of 5 liked so I think I 'll try it again.
THE ONLY PASTA I HAD WAS MACARONI AND MY FAMILY THOUGHT I MADE HAMBURGER HELPER! I ADDED EXTRA MILK AND CHEESE. I WILL MAKE THIS AGAIN FOR SOMETHING QUICK AND EASY (THATS NOT EXACTLY FROM A BOX!:)
Perhaps doubling the ingredients for the sauce would create a dish that is less dry.
I thought this was a tad too dry. Mine needed more "sauce". My family ate it but this is not one they will ask me to make again.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pasta >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Mexican Chicken Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >