- Divide half the chicken among four 13x9-in. greased baking dishes.
- Cover with half the bread mixture. Repeat layers. Pour broth into
- each dish.
- Cover and bake 70 minutes or until hot and bubbly; uncover and bake
- 10-15 minutes longer.
- For gravy, in a stockpot, combine soup and water. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes. Serve with chicken.
- Yield: 70-80 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 182 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 496 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 15 g protein.