Chicken Stuffing Casserole Recipe
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 medium carrots, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) crushed corn bread stuffing
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1. Place 1 in. of water in a saucepan; add potatoes and carrots. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-7 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and set aside.
- 2. Toss the stuffing and butter; spread half in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with chicken. In a large bowl, combine the soups, broth, potatoes and carrots; spread evenly over chicken. Sprinkle with remaining stuffing mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 each: 455 calories, 20g fat (9g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 1170mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 22g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Stuffing Casserole
"This was really good served with biscuits and broccoli on the side."
"My husband really really liked this recipe. He said that it reminded him of a good pot pie."