Chicken Stuffing Casserole Recipe
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 package (14 ounces) crushed corn bread stuffing
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 3 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth, warmed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 160°.
- Or cover casserole before baking and freeze for up to 3 months.
- To use frozen casserole: Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before baking (do not thaw). Cover and bake at 350° for 1-1/2 hours. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Stuffing Casserole(3)
Sort By :
I used leftover turkey and stuffing from Thanksgiving and it was wonderful!!!
This is a great recipe. Instead of just sage I used my favorite poultry seasoning. Love it!
my family prefers Stove Top's Savory Herb stuffing mix. In recipes calling for fresh celery, my preference is to use cream celery soup. Thank you for sharing!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Casseroles >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Casseroles >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >