Chicken Stuffing Bake
At my bridal shower a few years ago, each guest brought a recipe card her best dish. We've tried everyone's recipe, but this is a favorite.Nicole Vogl Harding, Spokane, Washington
6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 3 cups seasoned stuffing cubes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; top with
- cheese. In a small bowl, combine soup and wine; spoon over cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine croutons and butter; sprinkle over soup.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until a meat
- thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 402 calories, 27 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 947 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.