- In the same skillet, brown chicken in remaining butter. Stir in
- vinegar and 1/4 cup apple juice. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover
- and cook for 15-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°.
- Remove chicken to a serving platter; discard toothpicks. Combine
- cornstarch and remaining apple juice; add to the pan. Bring to a
- boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with
- chicken. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 stuffed chicken breast with 1/4 cup sauce equals 556 calories, 33 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 167 mg cholesterol, 755 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 43 g protein.