Chicken Stuffed Pasta Shells Recipe
"This is a different way to use up leftovers," shares Judy Memo of New Castle, Pennsylvania. A casserole of pasta shells filled with moist stuffing, tender chicken chunks and green peas is covered with an easy sauce.
- 1-1/2 cups cooked stuffing
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken or turkey
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 18 jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup water
- Minced fresh parsley
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the stuffing, chicken, peas and mayonnaise; spoon into pasta shells. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine soup and water; pour over shells. Sprinkle with paprika.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 6 servings.
3 each: 467 calories, 26g fat (5g saturated fat), 52mg cholesterol, 811mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Stuffed Pasta Shells
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC