- 1-1/2 cups cooked stuffing
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken or turkey
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 18 jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup water
- Minced fresh parsley
- In a large bowl, combine the stuffing, chicken, peas and mayonnaise; spoon into pasta shells. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine soup and water; pour over shells. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Stuffed Pasta Shells
"Is fairly tastey, not to die for in my opinion, mostly like a chicken pot pie....but seemed to create a lot of dirty dishes/pans to complete. Likely will make again at some point."
"Tastes just like a chicken pot pie without the crust. Real comfort food at its best. Doubled the recipe and froze the other."