"This is a different way to use up leftovers," shares Judy Memo of New Castle, Pennsylvania. A casserole of pasta shells filled with moist stuffing, tender chicken chunks and green peas is covered with an easy sauce.
Recommended: 37 Light Pasta Recipes with Big Flavor
- 1-1/2 cups cooked stuffing
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken or turkey
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 18 jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup water
- Minced fresh parsley
- In a large bowl, combine the stuffing, chicken, peas and mayonnaise; spoon into pasta shells. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine soup and water; pour over shells. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Stuffed Pasta Shells in Quick Cooking November/December 1999, p37
Reviews for Chicken Stuffed Pasta Shells
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review