- Remove from the heat; stir in the tomatoes, mushrooms and zucchini.
- Spoon rice mixture into the peppers; place in a greased 2-qt. baking
- dish. Spoon the remaining rice mixture around peppers.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until the peppers are
- tender and filling is heated through. Uncover and sprinkle with
- Parmesan cheese; bake 5 minutes longer. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 505 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 113 mg cholesterol, 1,423 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 41 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.