This nutritious meal is fast-fixing, filling and full of flavor and vitamins. Enjoy! —BEVERLY NORRIS, EVANSTON, WYOMING
- 8 ounces uncooked whole wheat spaghetti
- 1/2 head bok choy (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 celery rib, sliced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 6 tablespoons reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, trim and discard root end of bok choy. Cut stalks into 1-in. pieces. Coarsely chop leaves.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; stir-fry 5-7 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from pan.
- Stir-fry bok choy stalks, celery, peppers and onion in remaining oil 4 minutes. Add bok choy leaves; stir-fry 3-5 minutes longer or until leaves are tender. Stir in teriyaki sauce. Add spaghetti and chicken; heat through, tossing to combine. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Stir-Fry with Noodles in Healthy Cooking December/January 2012, p86
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Chicken Stir-Fry with Noodles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review