- 8 ounces uncooked whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 head bok choy (16 ounces)
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1 celery rib, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 6 tablespoons reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, cut off and discard root end of bok choy. Cut leaves from stalks; coarsely chop and set aside. Cut stalks into 1-in. pieces.
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken in 1 tablespoon oil until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- Stir-fry the bok choy stalks, celery, peppers and onion in remaining oil for 4 minutes. Add bok choy leaves; stir-fry 2-4 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in teriyaki sauce. Add chicken and spaghetti; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Chicken Stir-Fry with Noodles
Sort By :
"Love this dish. Taste great, easy to make and I like the fresh veg. Very easy even my picky eater loves it. I have made this several times and will continue"
"I made this last night for my husband and 12-year old grandson. They just raved about it and I had no leftovers. It was very quick to make which, as a working woman, is an added bonus."
"Will make this recipe again! everyone in my family really liked! (Husband, 9yr old & 5 yr old)."