- 8 ounces uncooked whole wheat spaghetti
- 1/2 head bok choy (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 celery rib, sliced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 6 tablespoons reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, trim and discard root end of bok choy. Cut stalks into 1-in. pieces. Coarsely chop leaves.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; stir-fry 5-7 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from pan.
- Stir-fry bok choy stalks, celery, peppers and onion in remaining oil 4 minutes. Add bok choy leaves; stir-fry 3-5 minutes longer or until leaves are tender. Stir in teriyaki sauce. Add spaghetti and chicken; heat through, tossing to combine. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Chicken Stir-Fry with Noodles
Sort By :
"Love this dish. Taste great, easy to make and I like the fresh veg. Very easy even my picky eater loves it. I have made this several times and will continue"
"I made this last night for my husband and 12-year old grandson. They just raved about it and I had no leftovers. It was very quick to make which, as a working woman, is an added bonus."
"Will make this recipe again! everyone in my family really liked! (Husband, 9yr old & 5 yr old)."