- 8 ounces uncooked whole wheat spaghetti
- 1/2 head bok choy (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 celery rib, sliced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 6 tablespoons reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, trim and discard root end of bok choy. Cut stalks into 1-in. pieces. Coarsely chop leaves.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; stir-fry 5-7 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from pan.
- Stir-fry bok choy stalks, celery, peppers and onion in remaining oil 4 minutes. Add bok choy leaves; stir-fry 3-5 minutes longer or until leaves are tender. Stir in teriyaki sauce. Add spaghetti and chicken; heat through, tossing to combine. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Chicken Stir-Fry with Noodles
"I only made this because I needed a recipe that called for bok choy. This was so good and easy! I used way more of each veggie called for and next time will try water chestnuts for added crunch. My husband wanted to eat it all but liked it so much that he also wanted it for leftovers. Would be great with some chopped peanuts or cashews sprinkled on top."
"Really easy to make and tastes great! My daughter had 3 servings, and there were no leftovers! She's already asked that I make it again."
"I made this last night for my husband and 12-year old grandson. They just raved about it and I had no leftovers. It was very quick to make which, as a working woman, is an added bonus."
"Will make this recipe again! everyone in my family really liked! (Husband, 9yr old & 5 yr old)."