Chicken Stir-Fry Bake
One night, while trying to tend to both dinner and our son, Clarke, I opted to use frozen vegetables in my chicken stir-fry. Not wanting to stand watch over the stovetop, I baked the entree in the oven. The guests say this entree tastes like it's hot from the skillet.Carly Carter, Nashville, Tennessee
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 cups uncooked Minute® White Rice
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Place rice in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Layer with the
- water chestnuts, chicken and vegetables. Combine remaining
- ingredients; pour over top. Cover and bake at 375° for 25
- minutes or until rice is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 427 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 1,442 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 30 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.