- 2 cups uncooked Minute® White Rice
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Place rice in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Layer with the water chestnuts, chicken and vegetables. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over top. Cover and bake at 375° for 25 minutes or until rice is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Chicken Stir-Fry Bake
Sort By :
"Very impressed with this dish! I was concerned that it might dry out so when there were 7 minutes left of cooking time I stirred everything together, covered it back up and placed back in the oven! I think it's very important to stir it since I read a review that it was to dry! Perfect! This was so easy to throw together! Anytime a recipe calls for a package of veggies I always steam them first as opposed to just thawing them! That's just me and they turn out just the right texture for us! My stir fry bag of veggies had broccoli, pea pods, carrots and water chestnuts! I added some chopped onion! Yum!Of course we had our bottle of soy sauce on the table for our individual servings and our bottle of sesame seeds! We love sesame seeds on any Chinese food!Great meal! Going into our dinner rotation for sure!"
"I didn't like this at all. Turned out dry and after 30 minutes of baking the veggies on top were not hot. Very salty too."
"I have been making this recipe for years, we love it. Great fast dish for company too."
"This is really delicious! The next time I make it, I will add pineapple bits to it. That would be amazing!"
"I loved this recipe !!! I was surprised at how delicious and easy it was to make."