Chicken Stir-Fry Bake Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Place rice in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Layer with the water chestnuts, chicken and vegetables. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over top. Cover and bake at 375° for 25 minutes or until rice is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Chicken Stir-Fry Bake
Sort By :
"This is really delicious! The next time I make it, I will add pineapple bits to it. That would be amazing!"
"I loved this recipe !!! I was surprised at how delicious and easy it was to make."
"This was actually really, really good!!! My teenage daughters and their friend threw it together last night. Sooo easy and tasty! Thanks so much for the recipe!"