Chicken Spiral Salad Recipe
- 1 package (7 ounces) spiral pasta
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen diced cooked chicken breast, thawed
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the beans, chicken and tomato. Add pasta. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup (prepared with fat-free dressing) equals 262 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 662 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 18 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 1 lean meat.
Reviews for Chicken Spiral Salad
"I used leftover cooked chicken and homemade Italian dressing.....plus chopped fresh basil. It's a keeper!"
"This is really good. I used Ken's Steakhouse Italian Dressing with Romano and I also added quite a bit of pepper."