Chicken Spinach Quiche Recipe
This delicious quiche features chicken, spinach and cheddar cheese, but you can use Swiss cheese if you'd like. Field editor Barbara McCalley of Allison Park, Pennsylvania shares the recipe and notes, "This quiche is easy to prepare and cuts beautifully."
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese into the pastry shell. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, 1/2 cup spinach, onion and remaining cheese (save remaining spinach for another use). Spoon into pastry shell. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, mayonnaise, salt and pepper; pour over the chicken mixture.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 396 calories, 31 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 99 mg cholesterol, 440 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 12 g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Spinach Quiche
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC