Chicken Spinach Quiche Recipe
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese into the pastry shell. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, 1/2 cup spinach, onion and remaining cheese (save remaining spinach for another use). Spoon into pastry shell. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, mayonnaise, salt and pepper; pour over the chicken mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Chicken Spinach Quiche
Sort By :
how much chicken? don't see it on the list of ingredients
This has been a favorite for a few years now. I found it in the 2004 annual recipe book. I have tried it many ways, substituting ham, broccoli, zucchini, adding mushrooms, bell peppers, different cheeses. More eggs, less mayo. It always come out great and we love having leftovers.
This quiche baked to a golden brown and looked so pretty. It was delicious (and I just realized that I forgot to put the cheese on the bottom. )
OMGoodness, we *love* quiche. This has already become one of our favorites. YUM! J.
Excellent flavor! I also doubled the eggs and spinach and put it in a 10x10 casserole dish instead of a crust just to take away some of the calories. My husband gave it a 9.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >