Chicken Spinach Pasta Salad Recipe
- 4 cups torn fresh spinach
- 4 cups cooked spiral pasta
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2-1/2 cups sliced celery
- 2 cups green grapes, halved
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients; pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 212 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 203 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Spinach Pasta Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.