Since we grow and harvest our own spinach, we use it in lots of dishes. One of our favorite ways to enjoy it is in this pasta salad.—Ruby Pyles, Myersville, Maryland
- 4 cups torn fresh spinach
- 4 cups cooked spiral pasta
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2-1/2 cups sliced celery
- 2 cups green grapes, halved
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients; pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Spinach Pasta Salad in Taste of Home June/July 1998, p45
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken Spinach Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review