- 4 cups torn fresh spinach
- 4 cups cooked spiral pasta
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2-1/2 cups sliced celery
- 2 cups green grapes, halved
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients; pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 12-16 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Chicken Spinach Pasta Salad
Sort By :
I think this is a very good salad, but I would have liked it better if I'd not put in so much celery, and maybe added some grated carrot as a replacement. Also, I don't like the "raw" taste of uncooked Chinese pea pods, so I'd probably like it better if I were to blanche them just long enough to take away that taste, but still leave them tender crisp. Even regular frozen peas that have been thawed would be a good substitute.
I make this recipe all the time. It is absolutely delicious. It also keeps well if you don't put the dressing on the entire salad, but apply it separately.