- Meanwhile, stuff 1/4 cup chicken mixture into each uncooked manicotti
- shell. Spread 1/2 cup sauce into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking
- dish. Arrange manicotti over sauce; top with remaining sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until manicotti
- shells are tender. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 8-10 minutes
- longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before
- serving. Yield: 3 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 stuffed shells equals 554 calories, 27 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 104 mg cholesterol, 1,862 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.