- with butter. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until chicken
- juices run clear.
- For sauce, melt 4 tablespoons butter; blend in flour and salt. Stir
- to form a smooth paste. Add milk; cook and stir until thickened and
- bubbly. Add cheese and stir until melted. Saute mushrooms in
- remaining butter. Stir into cheese mixture. Carefully pour sauce
- over chicken, or pour into a serving bowl and pass. Yield: 16
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 324 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 146 mg cholesterol, 540 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 31 g protein.