"My family loves this meal of tender chicken and noodles tossed with zippy tomatoes and a creamy cheese sauce," relates Regina Clack from Booneville, Arkansas. "I like it because it doesn't heat up the kitchen on hot days."
- 1 package (7 ounces) thin spaghetti
- 1 pound process American cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine cheese and tomatoes; cook and stir until cheese is melted. Add chicken; heat through. Drain spaghetti; toss with cheese sauce. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Spaghetti in Quick Cooking July/August 1999, p8
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chicken Spaghetti
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 18, 2012
"so simple and very tasty"
Reviewed Dec. 10, 2011
"Family night quick cooking and soooooo tasty."