Chicken Spaghetti Toss Recipe
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 package (7 ounces) angel hair pasta
- 1. In a large skillet, saute onions in butter and oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the chicken, lemon juice, parsley, seasoned salt and lemon-pepper. Saute for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- 2. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Add to chicken mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 489 calories, 17g fat (6g saturated fat), 109mg cholesterol, 586mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 41g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Spaghetti Toss
"It was really good!"
"I made this as a last minute dinner and to use up some leftover angel hair from a previous dinner and it was great!!! Really simple and I had all the ingredients on hand. I liked that it was very light tasting and not saucy, great for a summer dinner!!! I'm keeping this recipe on hand for those nights when I need a quick dinner."
"This was the first dish I made in my new kitchen after the reno was complete and it has been a family favourite now for almost 10 years - excellent."
"I added fresh mushrooms and this was a quick, delicious meal. It also makes good left-overs."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.