Chicken Spaghetti Toss
This recipe is a tempting entree is a family favorite which can easily be increased for larger get-togethers.—Cindy Dorband, Monument, Colorado
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 package (7 ounces) angel hair pasta
- In a large skillet, saute onions in butter and oil until tender. Add
- garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the chicken, lemon juice,
- parsley, seasoned salt and lemon-pepper. Saute for 15-20 minutes or
- until chicken is no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Add
- to chicken mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 489 calories, 17 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 586 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 41 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a