Chicken Spaghetti Toss Recipe
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 package (7 ounces) angel hair pasta
- 1. In a large skillet, saute onions in butter and oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the chicken, lemon juice, parsley, seasoned salt and lemon-pepper. Saute for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- 2. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Add to chicken mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 489 calories, 17 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 586 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 41 g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Spaghetti Toss
"It was really good!"
"I made this as a last minute dinner and to use up some leftover angel hair from a previous dinner and it was great!!! Really simple and I had all the ingredients on hand. I liked that it was very light tasting and not saucy, great for a summer dinner!!! I'm keeping this recipe on hand for those nights when I need a quick dinner."
"This was the first dish I made in my new kitchen after the reno was complete and it has been a family favourite now for almost 10 years - excellent."
"I added fresh mushrooms and this was a quick, delicious meal. It also makes good left-overs."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.