This recipe is a tempting entree is a family favorite which can easily be increased for larger get-togethers.—Cindy Dorband, Monument, Colorado
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 package (7 ounces) angel hair pasta
- In a large skillet, saute onions in butter and oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the chicken, lemon juice, parsley, seasoned salt and lemon-pepper. Saute for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Add to chicken mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Spaghetti Toss in Quick Cooking March/April 2002, p20
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken Spaghetti Toss
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review