- until tender, about 5-10 minutes. Remove chicken from bones; discard
- bones and skin. Cut chicken into chunks; return to broth.
- Meanwhile, for noodles, mix flour and salt in a medium bowl. Make a
- well in the center. Beat together the egg, water and oil; pour into
- well. Stir together, forming a dough.
- Turn dough onto a floured surface; knead 8-10 times. Roll into a
- 16-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Combine filling ingredients; mix well.
- Sprinkle over dough to within 1/2 in. of edge; pat down. Moisten
- edges with water. Roll up jelly-roll style from long end; cut into
- 1/2-in slices. Add noodles to gently boiling soup and cook for 6-8
- minutes or until tender.
- Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 334 calories, 15 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 125 mg cholesterol, 1,038 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.