Chicken Soba Noodle Toss Recipe
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 ounces uncooked Japanese soba noodles
- 3/4 pound chicken tenderloins, cubed
- 4 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 3 cups fresh broccoli stir-fry blend
- 1/4 cup chopped unsalted cashews
- In a small bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients until blended; set aside.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken in 2 teaspoons oil until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- Stir-fry broccoli blend in remaining oil for 4-6 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Drain noodles; add to pan. Add chicken; heat through. Sprinkle with cashews. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken Soba Noodle Toss(1)
Sort By :
Overall, this recipe is tasty, but the best part about it is the sauce because it's so versatile. You can easily mix up the sauce, cook vegetables of your choice, and toss it in to thicken (I did that today). I could take or leave the soba noodle part of the recipe. It was good, but you can just as easily use rice if you can't find the noodles. The flavor only gets better as it sits.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Cashew Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Stir Fry >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >