- side or until no longer pink.
- In a small saucepan, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add jalapeno;
- cook and stir until tender. Add ginger; cook 1 minute longer. Reduce
- heat; stir in marmalade, lime juice, orange juice concentrate and
- salt. Serve with chicken skewers. Yield: 8 servings (1 cup sauce).
Nutritional Facts: 1 skewer with 2 tablespoons sauce equals 178 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 353 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 12 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.