- or soaked wooden skewers. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil;
- using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill,
- covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 8-12
- minutes or until no longer pink, turning frequently. Serve with
- sauce. Yield: 16 skewers (3/4 cup sauce).
Nutritional Facts: 1 skewer with about 2 teaspoons sauce equals 59 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 74 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.