Rotisserie chicken or refrigerated grilled chicken strips can be used to speed up the recipe preparation. Whole wheat tortillas are a nice change of pace from traditional flour tortillas.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups sliced cooked chicken
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- In a large bowl, whisk the oil, peanut butter, onions, soy sauce and pepper until combined. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Sprinkle 1/4 cup coleslaw mix over each tortilla; top with chicken mixture. Roll up tightly. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Satay Wraps in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p79
Reviews for Chicken Satay Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review