- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups sliced cooked chicken
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- In a large bowl, whisk the oil, peanut butter, onions, soy sauce and pepper until combined. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Sprinkle 1/4 cup coleslaw mix over each tortilla; top with chicken mixture. Roll up tightly. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Chicken Satay Wraps
Sort By :
If you enjoy Thai peanut chicken, you will appreciate the peanut flavor. I used the Tyson refrigerated chicken strips and it was great. I bet it would be even better with freshly cooked chicken breast strips.
It was fast and easy to make, but we didn't care for the peanut butter taste. That's just a matter of personal preference.
have made these many times.family really enjoys them great taste. will continue to make
I didn't have green onions and only had crunchy peanut butter on hand but otherwise made the wraps as directed. Very good and my husband was pleased by the sweet + salty flavour. Will definitely make again when there's leftover chicken