Chicken Satay Wraps Recipe
Rotisserie chicken or refrigerated grilled chicken strips can be used to speed up the recipe preparation. Whole wheat tortillas are a nice change of pace from traditional flour tortillas.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups sliced cooked chicken
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk the oil, peanut butter, onions, soy sauce and pepper until combined. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Sprinkle 1/4 cup coleslaw mix over each tortilla; top with chicken mixture. Roll up tightly. Yield: 4 servings.
1 wrap equals 321 calories, 16 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 325 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Satay Wraps
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC