Chicken Satay Wraps Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups sliced cooked chicken
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk the oil, peanut butter, onions, soy sauce and pepper until combined. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Sprinkle 1/4 cup coleslaw mix over each tortilla; top with chicken mixture. Roll up tightly. Yield: 4 servings.
1 wrap equals 321 calories, 16 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 325 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Satay Wraps
"Satay sauce has curry spice in it. So not a true Satay. I would make these but would add coconut milk and curry powder . An awesome comb with the shredded cabbage, meats, cheese, and chicken that was marinated in the sauce and saut?ed in a skillet or grill prior to being cut up. Would have a side dish of sauce to set on the side. Served with rice would be gooood."
"I thought these were so delicious! I substituted red chili olive oil for the regular olive oil so there was a little kick to it. I will be making these again!"
"If you enjoy Thai peanut chicken, you will appreciate the peanut flavor. I used the Tyson refrigerated chicken strips and it was great. I bet it would be even better with freshly cooked chicken breast strips."
"It was fast and easy to make, but we didn't care for the peanut butter taste. That's just a matter of personal preference."
"have made these many times.family really enjoys them great taste. will continue to make"
"I didn't have green onions and only had crunchy peanut butter on hand but otherwise made the wraps as directed. Very good and my husband was pleased by the sweet + salty flavour. Will definitely make again when there's leftover chicken"