- onion, sesame oil, brown sugar, honey, garlic and ginger; add
- chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours.
- In a food processor, combine the peanuts, onions and garlic; cover
- and process until mixture forms a paste. Add the broth, butter, soy
- sauce, lemon juice, honey, ginger and pepper flakes; cover and
- process until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl. Refrigerate until
- Drain and discard marinade. Thread chicken strips onto soaked wooden
- skewers. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 2-4 minutes on each side or
- until chicken is no longer pink. Serve with peanut sauce. Yield:
- 10-12 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011
. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now