- onion, sesame oil, brown sugar, honey, garlic and ginger; add
- chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours.
- In a food processor, combine the peanuts, onions and garlic; cover
- and process until mixture forms a paste. Add the broth, butter, soy
- sauce, lemon juice, honey, ginger and pepper flakes; cover and
- process until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl. Refrigerate until
- Drain and discard marinade. Thread chicken strips onto soaked wooden
- skewers. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 2-4 minutes on each side or
- until chicken is no longer pink. Serve with peanut sauce. Yield:
- 10-12 servings.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer