- tablespoon oil for 6-8 minutes on each side or until juices run
- clear. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute the mushrooms, prosciutto, shallots and
- garlic in remaining oil until tender. Stir in wine. Bring to a boil;
- cook until liquid is reduced to about 1/3 cup, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in broth. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until slightly
- reduced. Stir in cream and 2 tablespoons sage; heat through (do not
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, lightly mash 1/2 cup beans; add the
- water. Stir in the remaining pepper, sage and beans. Heat through.
- Add chicken to the mushroom mixture and heat through. Serve with
- beans. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 290 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 371 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.