Chicken Salad Wonton Stars
This recipe packs a bite-size punch of creamy chicken salad wrapped in a crispy shell. "These yummy wonton cups make a great appetizer for a ladies' luncheon or a fun snack anytime," assures Starr Tharp of Parchment, Michigan
36 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese Spread
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 36 wonton wrappers
- Refrigerated butter-flavor spray
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk, garlic salt and pepper until
- smooth. Stir in chicken and green onion; set aside. Spritz one side
- of each wonton wrapper with butter spray; press into mini muffin
- cups, buttered side down.
- Bake at 350° for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown. Fill each cup
- with about 1 tablespoon chicken salad. Bake 5 minutes longer.
- Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 filled wonton cup) equals 46 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 101 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 meat.