Chicken Salad Wonton Stars Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 36 wonton wrappers
- Refrigerated butter-flavor spray
- 1. In a bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk, garlic salt and pepper until smooth. Stir in chicken and green onion; set aside. Spritz one side of each wonton wrapper with butter spray; press into mini muffin cups, buttered side down.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown. Fill each cup with about 1 tablespoon chicken salad. Bake 5 minutes longer. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 3 dozen.
One serving (1 filled wonton cup) equals 46 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 101 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 meat.
Reviews for Chicken Salad Wonton Stars
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer