- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 36 wonton wrappers
- Refrigerated butter-flavor spray
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk, garlic salt and pepper until smooth. Stir in chicken and green onion; set aside. Spritz one side of each wonton wrapper with butter spray; press into mini muffin cups, buttered side down.
- Bake at 350° for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown. Fill each cup with about 1 tablespoon chicken salad. Bake 5 minutes longer. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 3 dozen.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Chicken Salad Wonton Stars
Sort By :
"My family loved this recipe! Even my son whose very picky and kept telling me as I was preparing it that he wasn't eating it."
"I made this recipe for a party and both batches were gone within minutes of coming out of the oven. Everyone wanted the recipe. These were easy and delicious!! I will definitely be making these again, soon. BH from Nebraska"