This sandwich tastes like Thanksgiving turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce rolled into one. I'm always asked for this recipe, and people are surprised at how simple it is!—Robyn Limberg-Child, St. Clair, Michigan
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 3/4 cup honey-mustard salad dressing
- 8 whole wheat pita pocket halves
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a bowl, combine the turkey, cranberries, celery and pecans. Add dressing and toss to coat. If desired, line pita halves with lettuce; fill with turkey mixture. Yield: 4-8 servings.
Originally published as Thanksgiving Sandwiches in Country Woman November/December 2002, p35
Reviews for Chicken Salad with Cranberries
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review