- 1-1/4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup green grapes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Dash pepper
- 2 cantaloupe rings
- Toasted sliced almonds
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, celery, grapes and parsley. In another bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, salt, sugar and pepper. Pour over chicken mixture and toss to coat.
- Chill for at least 1 hour. To serve, place 1 cup of chicken salad on each cantaloupe ring; sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Salad on Cantaloupe Rings in Cooking for 2 Newsletter 2009, p6/09
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken Salad with Cantaloupe Rings
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review