Chicken Salad with a Twist Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked spiral pasta
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/3 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown or horseradish mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, chicken, onion, celery, cucumber and olives.
- In a small bowl, whisk the Italian dressing, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled. Just before serving, fold in tomatoes. Yield: 12 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken Salad with a Twist(3)
Sort By :
WOW! I did not have high expectations for this recipe, but it was quick and I had most of the ingredients on hand. RAVE reviews from the whole family!
Took this dish to an office get-together recently & received rave comments - enough for family who liked it as well.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Pasta Salads >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Recipes >
- Chicken Salads >
- Cold Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Salads >